McAfee endpoint security 10.2.2 is the latest version of Endpoint security from the house of McAfee or Mac users that provides a defense mechanism against emerging virus and malware threats while protecting your device from exposure to malicious websites. The security comprises Firewall protection, threat prevention, parent control, and web control, depending on the modules you have selected while installing the program on your Mac system.
Read More: mcafee.com/activate
Make sure to have an updated version of Operating system installed on your device
- Sierra 10.12 (client and server)
- El Capitan 10.11 (client and server)
- Yosemite 10.10 (client and server)
- Mavericks 10.9 (client and server)
Steps to download McAfee endpoint security 10.2.2 for Mac
- Check that you have active internet service and log in to your administrative McAfee account
- Shut down all the other applications, software or program running on your device
- Go to the “McAfee endpoint security 10.2.2 for Mac” and click on it to initiate the downloading process
- Type your SF State ID and password and hit the “Login” button
- When a Windows appears with a message “will this be installed on a State-owned computer”, click Yes or No and then click the “Submit” button
- Now, click on McAfee-ENS-Mac-10.2.2.dmg link to get the executable file downloaded on your device
- If you’re using Firefox, then Click on “Save File” and then “OK” to download the file
- If you’re using Safari, then the file download process will initiate automatically.
Once the file is downloaded, double click on your executable file and follow the rest of the procedure to install McAfee endpoint security 10.2.2 on your Mac device.
Once you install the program, you can start scanning your computer fro virus threats, activate firewall security, search and remove security threats and protect your device from harmful websites and infected files.
In case, you find any difficulty while following the process, or if you want to know how to update your McAfee endpoint security to the latest version, please contact McAfee Customer Support for technical assistance as they are available 24/7 hours to help you out with the problem.